Matthew H. Langewisch, D.D.S.
Dentistry for Children and Adolescents
Welcome to Little Sprouts Dental.
We believe that planting the seeds to grow a lifetime of good dental health begins with trust.
Trust from an experienced, children-centric dental team that is passionate about your child’s dental needs and overall well-being.
We believe that your child’s comfort is our top priority. From our fun, caring team approach to our state-of-the-art, child-friendly dental equipment to our kid-centric office, your child’s comfort guides everything we do.
We invite you into our ‘dental home’ and welcome you to our Little Sprouts Family!
What Sets Us Apart?
Good dental care means good overall health. Our Little Sprouts Team is a close-knit, skilled group of dental professionals dedicated to building a solid foundation of comprehensive dental care for your child. We’re parents too. We know how important your role is in helping your child feel relaxed. That’s why we encourage you to join your child in our treatment suites, ask us questions and foster a great dental relationship.
Through the latest discoveries in child-centered dental technology, we utilize cutting edge equipment to ensure accuracy and comfort. We work very hard to create an environment where your child has fun, feels safe and develops proper oral hygiene habits at an early age.
We pride ourselves on being a trusted resource for you and your child during those times when advanced dental services may be needed. We offer restorative dental services including oral sedation dentistry and dental rehabilitation for children under outpatient general anesthesia at the hospital.
Most importantly, we understand that for many children, visiting the dentist can be stressful. It doesn’t have to be. Let us show you how Little Sprouts Dental grows healthy teeth and happy kids.
What We Have To Offer
- Our state-of-the-art treatment suites offer the latest in child-focused dental care.
- Digital x-rays designed for pint-sized patients are more comfortable, faster and administer less radiation than regular x-ray machines.
- Dental lasers deliver comfortable tartar removal and soft tissue procedures as well as accurate cavity detection.
- Computer-controlled local anesthetic administration makes the experience as painless as possible and provides safety by numbing only the specific area rather than numbing the lip, cheek, or tongue.
Our office amenities put you and your child at ease
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Inviting children’s play area.
- Free coffee and beverages.
- Overhead televisions in every treatment suite.
Insurance & Payment
Around Our Office
Mondays – 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays – 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays – 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursdays – 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Alternating Fridays – 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.